Castle Rock Lake Experience

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Castle Rock Lake Experience

Castle Rock Lake | camping, boating, real estate, hiking, bar hopping, snowmobiling, fishing, ice fishing

2 posters

Welcome to The CASTLE ROCK LAKE EXPERIENCE

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Welcome to The CASTLE ROCK LAKE EXPERIENCE Empty Welcome to The CASTLE ROCK LAKE EXPERIENCE

Post  Admin Sat Feb 07, 2009 4:15 pm

Welcome to the Castle Rock Lake Experience. A place where we can all say our piece about any aspect of the lake and the area of Central Wisconsin. This forum will eventually be a wealth of real-time knowledge with news, and events posted by people all over the midwest who use Castle Rock Lake to fish, swim, boat, waterski, snowmobile, camp, hike, and so much more.
    You will find reviews, and props from real people who have utilized actual businesses, campgrounds, restaurants, and much more.

I hope you enjoy the time spent here and as always message me, the admin with any concerns, suggestions, or offensive materials and I will make the time to get this forum right.

Thanks,
    CASTLE ROCK LAKE EXPERIENCE TEAM
    Duke
    Duke

Welcome to The CASTLE ROCK LAKE EXPERIENCE Empty Re: Welcome to The CASTLE ROCK LAKE EXPERIENCE

Post  Duke Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:28 pm

Time is 6 hours fast.
    Duke
    Duke

Welcome to The CASTLE ROCK LAKE EXPERIENCE Empty Re: Welcome to The CASTLE ROCK LAKE EXPERIENCE

Post  Duke Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:36 pm

[b]
    cheers Hi Gizmo Rolling Eyes

The lake will thaw soon, summer is coming!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 11:59 pm